BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Dominating Daddy's Girl Phone Sex




 I came home from school early today and I caught daddy jerking off to pictures of me in my cheerleading uniform with my legs up in the air. I had no idea that my daddy was such a pervert that he was jerking off to thoughts of daddy's girl phone sex with his little girl. I stood in the doorway to his office for a few minutes while I snapped pics of what he was doing so I would proof as ammunition. Then I pushed the door open wider and walked over to where he was jerking off in front of the computer. He tried to cover up when he saw my little school girl phone sex body standing in front of him with my hands on my hips.
  I started to yell at him that he was such a disgusting pervert and that I was going to tell mommy what I had caught him doing.He got down on his knees with his little dick still hard and oozing and he begged me not to tell on him. He said that he would do anything that I wanted. I grabbed for his wallet and took out every last dollar that he had but I wanted to have more than just simple wallet draining blackmail phone sex. I wanted to humiliate daddy and make him pay for being such a nasty pervert.
  I went into mommy's closet and took out the big nine inch strap on that I knew she had tucked in the back of her closet for her special girls nights out. I strapped it around my tiny waist and told daddy to crawl over to me on his knees and open up nice and wide like a good little for strap on phone sex with his little girl. Then I grabbed the back of his head and rammed it down the back of his throat nice and deep till his eyes were watering and he was choking on it.
  I made daddy get it all slippery wet and then bend over and put his face down and his ass up in the air. I turned daddy into my sissy phone sex bitch and his ass was so sore that he could hardly walk by the time I was done with him. Now I make daddy wear pink panties to work every day cause he's a little dick sissy and not a real man and I own him.

Call Cadence for dominant age play phone sex: 1-888-314-6639

Find me on yahoo: CumOnCadence

0 comments: