BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Forced Easter Phone Sex

 

  My parents took me on a really fun easter egg hunt that the neighborhood puts together every year. I was so excited cause they have the best candy and they even put money in some of the eggs. I dressed up in the prettiest little easter phone sex outfit and I even had my hair in a ponytail with a pretty pink ribbon wrapped around it. I took off running with my little pink basket as soon as the hunt started. I was bent over and searching in the grass for eggs when I saw the easter bunny come up behind me. I didn't think anything of it until he grabbed me from behind and dragged me behind some trees with him.
  I tried to yell but he had one big furry paw clamped down over my little school girl phone sex mouth and he was so much bigger and so much stronger than me. He pulled my dress up around my waist and ripped my little lacey white panties right off of my body. He made me have forced phone sex with him while all of the other kids were running around and grabbing eggs just a few feet away from us. There were adults everywhere but there was so much noise and so much excitement that no one heard anything or even noticed that I had disappeared.
  He kept on violating my little bald puffy pink pussy until I felt him shoot some yucky sticky white stuff deep inside of me and then he shoved me face down in the dirt and the grass. I was in so much pain that I couldn't even move. It felt like he ripped me right open. I was curled up on the ground crying in pain for such a long time before anyone even noticed that I was missing. The worst part was that I never even saw his face cause of the easter bunny costume that he had on so I didn't even know who had done it.

Call your age play phone sex cutie Cadence at: 1-888-314-6639
Look for me on Yahoo/Aim: CumOnCadence

0 comments: