BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Little Sister School Girl Phone Sex

 

  I am so jealous of my big sister. She has the hottest boyfriend ever. I know I shouldn't be looking at him like that and trying to get his attention when he isn't around but I just can't seem to help myself. I put on cute little skirts and bend over in front of him and wriggle my cute little round school girl phone sex bottom right in front of his face. I make sure of course that my big sis isn't in the room when I do it. I just know she would flip out and squeal to our parents if she caught me. One Saturday I got the perfect opportunity when he had to drive my sister to the airport. She was going to be out of town for a couple days and he asked if he could drop her car keys off after and of course I said yes.
  I knew this was the perfect opportunity to seduce him with my age play phone sex body. I rushed to change while he was gone and slipped into a cute little skirt that barely covered my ass and a low cut top that showed off my hard nipples. I slipped into a pair of my big sister's high heels and borrowed some of her makeup and a tiny little pink thong too. When he got back to drop the keys off I could see his eyes going up and down my body and he got such a big bulge popping up in the front of his pants. He tried to play it cool but I could see how much I was turning him on.
  I told him to follow me into the bedroom so we could talk. That's when I confessed that I had a huge crush on him and that I couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to be with him. I had heard my big sister bragging to her friends on the phone about how hot he was in bed and I had to see for myself if it was true. He was really nervous not just about cheating on his girlfriend with her little sister but the fact that I was so young. His body definitely didn't seem to care and it looked like the thought of having young voice phone sex with me was turning him on big time.
  I got down to my knees and ran my hand over the big bulge in the front of his pants. Then I slid his zipper down and watched his big cock pop right out against my face. I couldn't believe how big it was, even bigger than I had imagined. My sister was so right. I took my time teasing it with my tongue and licking up and down all around until he was moaning, dripping and begging for me to let him fuck me.
  I told him that he could but I wanted him to take me in my big sister's bed. It was so hot having him undress me and lay me down on her sheets while he thrust his taboo phone sex cock deep inside my hot tight bald little cunny. It was so incredible and he kept telling me how I was so much tighter and I felt so much better than my sister did. I came so hard when I felt that hot sticky cum shooting deep inside of me. I can't wait to fuck my big sister's boyfriend again soon.

Call your age play phone sex princess Cadence at: 1-888-314-6639
Look for me on Yahoo/Aim: CumOnCadence

0 comments: