BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Daddy's Special Impregnation Phone Sex Girl

 


  I got woken up late last night by the sound of mommy and daddy fighting. I snuck down the hall and I heard daddy begging mommy to give him another baby. She said she didn't want to cause she liked her career too much and she was leaving him for another man. Then she stormed out of the house and daddy looked so sad I just had to comfort him. I was in my pretty little purple panties and t-shirt and I climbed right up on the bed and wrapped my arms around him so my tiny age play phone sex body was pressed right up against his. That's when I told daddy not to let mommy upset him like that, cause I would be the new woman of the house and I would do anything at all to make him smile and not look sad anymore.
  I could feel the way that his hands were sliding up and down my back and pressing me even closer to him. I told him that he didn't need mommy to have his baby cause I would do it for him. I wanted to be daddy's special impregnation phone sex girl. I had been thinking about it a lot lately and I think it would be so much fun to get pregnant, especially if daddy was the one to knock me up. I think that pregnant girls look so cute, the baby bumps are adorable and I would finally get to have boobies and not be looked at like just a little girl!
  Of course daddy didn't want to do it at first. He thought it was wrong to have family fun phone sex with his very own daughter but when my hand slid down to pull his cock free from his boxers it was rock hard and I could feel it twitching and throbbing under my fingers. Once I wrapped my pretty pouty pink lips around him he was begging me to let him fuck me. He slowly stripped my pajamas from my body as he kissed and licked every single spot on me until I was wriggling and moaning in pleasure.
  Daddy put me on my back and I stretched my legs up onto his shoulders so he could take my bald age play phone sex cunny nice and deep. He stretched me open so good and when he shot that big sticky load of baby batter deep inside of me my little pussy came all over him. It was the hottest fuck ever and if daddy didn't knock me up that night I don't mind, cause it just means that we get to practice and try lots more times.

Call your daddy's girl phone sex princess Cadence at: 1-888-314-6639
Find me on Yahoo/Aim: CumOnCadence

 

0 comments: