BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 15, 2016

Uncle Niece Potty Play Phone Sex


  I feel like being a naughty girl and having some potty play phone sex tonight. I like it when you babysit me cause you're my very favorite uncle. I can tell that you like me more than just the typical uncle niece relationship don't you? I've noticed the way that you look at me in my short shorts and my cute little tops. You're having some very inappropriate thoughts aren't you? I've been bending over in front of you just trying to get a reaction cause it's so much fun watching you get all flustered and trying to force yourself to look away.
  Today I really had to use the bathroom badly but you just wouldn't let me go. I was doing the potty dance and everything, hopping around with my hand between my legs grabbing my panties but you said that your toilet wasn't working right and you were waiting for the plumber to show up. I tried so badly to hold it but I just know you were doing it on purpose weren't you? You have a major golden showers phone sex fetish and you were hoping that if you kept me waiting long enough that I would go and that is what eventually ended up happening.
  We were standing in your kitchen where you were pouring me yet another glass of lemonade when suddenly I realized it was too late. I couldn't hold it anymore. I felt my little age play phone sex pink cotton panties starting to get damp and then once the first few drops slipped out I just couldn't hold it anymore. It all came flooding out past my panties and onto the floor making a humongous puddle. I was so embarrassed I couldn't believe that I had just peed my panties right in front of you. You didn't laugh or even get angry though instead you had a huge hard on pressing against the front of your pants. You looked like all you could think about was licking my bald little cunny clean. I bet you would love to feel my warm golden showers of piss flowing right out into your mouth wouldn't you?

Call your school girl phone sex cutie Cadence at: 1-888-314-6639
Look for me on Yahoo/Aim: CumOnCadence

0 comments: